How do I publish a survey to my customers?
If you wish to publish your survey by email through PxidaTX you will first need to add your email contacts by selecting the “Contacts” menu from the top left-hand side and following the instructions to add the employees’ details.
In the survey builder menu, selecting “Publish Survey” provides the option of either sending out a single survey link that all cemployees can use to access the survey, or sending out specific links to each employee. If the latter option of “sharing the survey by email” is selected, employees can only take the survey once and each employee will receive a different link through PxidaTX.
What kind of questions are available for PxidaTX surveys?
Here is a list of available question types along with their possible uses, available through the Survey Builder tab when setting up your survey:
- Single Input: a small response textbox for respondents to type their answer
- Checkbox: a list of options that allow choosing multiple options of the values you specify
- Radiogroup: a list of options that allows choosing only one of the values you specify
- Dropdown: a dropdown menu of options to select a specified value
- Rating: Set any values to display along a linear scale, such as the values of a Likert scale (very unlikely to very likely), as available values to choose from
- Slider Scale: Set minimum and maximum numeric values to display along a linear scale to be chosen using a slider along the scale
- Image picker: an array of uploaded images to pick between
- File: a button that allows the uploading of a file by the respondent ·
- Multiple Text: Collect related responses for one question in multiple text boxes, such as collecting all necessary pieces of an address together
- Star Rating: a rating scale that can be customized by the number of stars to display, between 3 and 10 stars
- Matrix Single: create a matrix or table of values by defining the column and row values that would combine in the points of the matrix into two-part answers
- Comment Box: a larger text box for the respondent to type their answer, rather than the one line available with the Single Input question type
- Instruction Set: this is not a question; you can use this to display a block of text to serve as instructions or as a transition within the survey
How do I edit the questions in my survey?
To edit a question in a survey, select your draft survey and in the left-hand sidebar, select ‘Survey Builder’ which will display a preview of your survey. Clicking the pencil icon on any question will enable you to edit that question. You can use the available toggle to require that question be answered by the respondent or not.
For Checkbox, Radiogroup, and Dropdown questions, you can add an “Other” option so that respondents can type in a response if you would allow answers not specified in the list. And at the bottom, you can add the values to be listed in as available for selection by the respondents.
If you would like to add, edit, or remove the conditional formatting behind a question, use the branch icon to the left of the copy button for each specific question to edit its conditional logic based on the answer given. If you would like to delete the conditional formatting, use the red trash icon to remove the formatting from the question
How do I check how employees will see the survey as I build it?
In the “Preview Survey” tab of your survey, you can see a testing window of your survey as it has been built so far, starting from the welcome message to the questions with their answer functionality.
You can also use the “Save as template” button to save the current state of the survey to be used as a template when you build more surveys.
You can use the “Test link” button to generate a link to test launching and viewing the survey in its own browser tab or window as a respondent would.
How do I control who can see and edit my surveys in PxidaTX?
Selecting “Access Control” from the top right-hand corner menu enables you to add teammates at three different levels of access, from pure read-only to full access. Admin users can be created who can create and edit surveys without the ability to influence anything that would impact your payment and subscription settings.
Account Holder: highest access level available to users, when signing up for a paid PxidaTX subscription, you will automatically be assigned the role of account holder. Account holders will have no restrictions in terms of functionality when using PxidaTX. There can only be one account holder per account, and it cannot be transferred to other users. As an account holder, you can assign contacts to become an admin or user.
Admin: secondary level of access, can create and edit surveys that reside in groups they have been assigned to. They can also view the insights of these surveys. An admin can invite contacts to become PxidaTX users.
User: tertiary level of access, has the application in read-only mode, so they can only view draft surveys and insights of published surveys that are within their assigned groups.
How do I view the insights from the survey responses?
Selecting “Dashboard” and clicking on the three vertical dots on the right-hand side of the survey you wish to view will provide you with the option to “View insights”. This will enable you to view a live dashboard providing summarizing visualizations of all the survey responses.